Applications for Year 7 enrolments are accepted up to three years prior to commencement. Closing date for enrolment is end of
February in the year prior to commencement. Applications will be accepted after this date but depending upon vacancy may be
placed on a waiting list.
Applications for Years 8-12 are welcome and encouraged, however vacancy is not guaranteed at all year levels and applications
may be placed on a waiting list. PCW welcomes senior enquiries as we recognise student preferences change and our wide
ranging curriculum offers expanded subject choices.
Enrolment enquiries for the College can be made to the College Registrar, Mrs Trish Chester on 03 8517 2704, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to request our prospectus and enrolment information is mailed to you.
The process of enrolment is as follows:
- Application form received by the College
- Acknowledgement of application sent to parents
In the year preceding commencement:
- End of February – closing date for applications
- February / March – interviews arranged with Principal for student and parents
- March – interviews conducted
- April – letters of offer sent
- May – Registration Fee due (non refundable)
- June - Payment of Advance Fees (one term) is due to confirm
- October - Testing for new Year 7 Students
- November – Orientation Day