The school Crest dates back to 1914 and was the work of Mother Stanislaus McCarthy, Principal of the school at the time.
The central letters PCW stand for Presentation College Windsor.
They are surrounded by leaves which are a symbol of life, growth and hope, characteristics of education.
These leaves lead to the Cross being Christianity and the Resurrected Christ.
Beneath is the school motto: Ominia Cum Deo. Everything for God.